The Evolving Role of the CFO
- Unlock the Power of Copilot’s AI-Driven Data Insights
- Easy ChatGPT Hacks Every CFO Should Know
- Managing Conflict in the Boardroom and Beyond
- How to Slash Cloud Computer Costs
- What software tools are relevant to automation within Finance?
- Cash Optimization Strategies
- Changing the Perception of Finance
- Automate Month-End Close with AI-Driven Insights
- Cash Flow Mgt: Alternative to spreadsheets?
- Budgeting for US Expansion
- An Audience with Tom Fencl
- How To Make AI Your New Best Junior Employee
- How do you drive a Digital Transformation Culture?
- Making Time for Strategy
Chairperson perspective, Neville Prior
Within this video, Neville Prior shares his perspectives on the evolution of the finance leader role during the past few decades:
The role of the finance leader has transformed significantly during the past few decades from a subordinate finance manage into a multi-dimensional board member, providing a strategic vision into each area of the business. Today’s CFO needs to possess strong leadership, communication and technology skills. He must become an effective double-act with their CEO.