The Evolving Role of the CFO
- Unlock the Power of Copilot’s AI-Driven Data Insights
- Easy ChatGPT Hacks Every CFO Should Know
- Managing Conflict in the Boardroom and Beyond
- How to Slash Cloud Computer Costs
- What software tools are relevant to automation within Finance?
- Cash Optimization Strategies
- Changing the Perception of Finance
- Automate Month-End Close with AI-Driven Insights
- Cash Flow Mgt: Alternative to spreadsheets?
- Budgeting for US Expansion
- An Audience with Tom Fencl
- How To Make AI Your New Best Junior Employee
- How do you drive a Digital Transformation Culture?
- Making Time for Strategy
CEO perspective; Matt Porter
Matt Porter provides his perspective on the importance of the CEO’s relationship with the finance leader during the following video:
The relationship between the CEO and CFO is the most critical relationship across an organisation. When it works well, it can really help to drive an organisation forward and have a huge positive impact. However, a poor relationship can be incredibly damaging to a business. A strong CFO should be able to challenge the management team, maintain a tight grip on the numbers and support with a number of key business initiatives or challenges.