Business introduction2 Lessons
Business strategy4 Lessons
Required funding4 Lessons
Pitch to investors3 Lessons
Scrutinize offers3 Lessons
Select your preferred offer3 Lessons
Lead the deal process5 Lessons
Conclude the deal3 Lessons
Key learning points2 Lessons
Insights from your GrowCFO community3 Lessons
Closing thoughts1 Lesson
Your deal certificate1 Lesson|1 Quiz
- Unlock the Power of Copilot’s AI-Driven Data Insights
- Easy ChatGPT Hacks Every CFO Should Know
- Managing Conflict in the Boardroom and Beyond
- How to Slash Cloud Computer Costs
- What software tools are relevant to automation within Finance?
- Cash Optimization Strategies
- Changing the Perception of Finance
- Automate Month-End Close with AI-Driven Insights
- Cash Flow Mgt: Alternative to spreadsheets?
- Budgeting for US Expansion
- An Audience with Tom Fencl
- How To Make AI Your New Best Junior Employee
- How do you drive a Digital Transformation Culture?
- Making Time for Strategy
⇧ Select your preferred offer
Your Board of directors have selected Offer A and do not wish to proceed any further with the other potential investors. You now need to inform each party of your company’s decision.
⇧ Action required
Write an email to Investor A to inform them that you are keen to proceed. Upload your email below.
Include an outline of your desired timetable for each stage of the deal process. Here are some of the items that you may wish to include:
- Contact information for key individuals and advisors
- Signing of all contracts and NDAs
- Due diligence process
- Provision of data room documents
- Q&A time slots
- Draft legal agreements
- Document review process
- Company trading update
- Signing of final documents
- Fundraising deal announcement
Now is also the time to start allocating responsibilities to your management team, forming your deal team and determining how you will free up sufficient time for you to focus on the deal…!