Business introduction2 Lessons
Business strategy4 Lessons
Required funding4 Lessons
Pitch to investors3 Lessons
Scrutinize offers3 Lessons
Select your preferred offer3 Lessons
Lead the deal process5 Lessons
Conclude the deal3 Lessons
Key learning points2 Lessons
Insights from your GrowCFO community3 Lessons
Closing thoughts1 Lesson
Your deal certificate1 Lesson|1 Quiz
- Unlock the Power of Copilot’s AI-Driven Data Insights
- Easy ChatGPT Hacks Every CFO Should Know
- Managing Conflict in the Boardroom and Beyond
- How to Slash Cloud Computer Costs
- What software tools are relevant to automation within Finance?
- Cash Optimization Strategies
- Changing the Perception of Finance
- Automate Month-End Close with AI-Driven Insights
- Cash Flow Mgt: Alternative to spreadsheets?
- Budgeting for US Expansion
- An Audience with Tom Fencl
- How To Make AI Your New Best Junior Employee
- How do you drive a Digital Transformation Culture?
- Making Time for Strategy
⇧ Build offers into financial model
Your CEO Vanessa Williams has just sent you an email:
“Well done for obtaining three offers – this is great news!
I am keen to understand the financial implications of each offer to determine their total financing costs and overall impact on share capital dilution.
Please can you build the three offers into our financial model and show the impact that they would have on our income statement, financial position, cash flows and share capital table for each month from 1 January 20X3 until 31 December 20X7.
You should assume that all options will convert in full on the 31 December 20X5 maturity date at a VSC business valuation of $500 million.”
⇧ Action required
Update your financial model to show the impact of the three offers as requested by Vanessa and upload it below.