Business introduction2 Lessons
Business strategy4 Lessons
Required funding4 Lessons
Pitch to investors3 Lessons
Scrutinize offers3 Lessons
Select your preferred offer3 Lessons
Lead the deal process5 Lessons
Conclude the deal3 Lessons
Key learning points2 Lessons
Insights from your GrowCFO community3 Lessons
Closing thoughts1 Lesson
Your deal certificate1 Lesson|1 Quiz
- Unlock the Power of Copilot’s AI-Driven Data Insights
- Easy ChatGPT Hacks Every CFO Should Know
- Managing Conflict in the Boardroom and Beyond
- How to Slash Cloud Computer Costs
- What software tools are relevant to automation within Finance?
- Cash Optimization Strategies
- Changing the Perception of Finance
- Automate Month-End Close with AI-Driven Insights
- Cash Flow Mgt: Alternative to spreadsheets?
- Budgeting for US Expansion
- An Audience with Tom Fencl
- How To Make AI Your New Best Junior Employee
- How do you drive a Digital Transformation Culture?
- Making Time for Strategy
Finalise the deal
Great news – your lawyers have just confirmed that all parties have now signed the legal documents and that your funds will be available shortly. Well done!
You are probably feeling absolutely delighted due to the hugely positive impact that this will have on your company and personal career. You are also likely to be full of relief, given the stress involved and the range of circumstances that can often lead to a deal collapsing last minute.
Hopefully you can find a bit of time to relax and recover from such a challenging process. For example, taking some time off or finding other opportunities to reduce your working hours.
Deal processes can be very challenging and it is important to allocate time towards properly recovering from them.
Well done again for completing this fundraise and there are just a few remaining matters to address in order to finalize everything.